Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Back from the Dead!

It has been ages since I have logged into my blog and reported anything but that is going to change. It is not that I have not been involved in archaeological pursuits.  I have been on the executive of the Archaeological Institute of America Toronto Society for many years and seem to get more and more involved!  Last year I helped get National Archaeology Day going in partnership with the Royal Ontario Museum. I was back in Israel last summer for a short season (final?) of excavation of the PHAB at Tel Kedesh (Persian and Hellenistic Administrative Building).  And I am working with Sally Stewart to get a field archaeology course going for the Archaeology Centre and the School of Continuing Studies at the University of Toronto located at the University of Toronto's property the Koffler Centre Scientific Reserve at Joker's Hill.  I will be writing more on all these topics in the following weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment